back ground

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Vintage Market Place, A Great Time!

Hi! everyone, I want to say "Thank You" to all of you that stopped by my booth on Fri. and Sat. It was fun meeting you all. Here are just a few pics. I didn't have a chance to roam around too much. It was so busy.
This is my little space. It was pretty full.

I made these metal cake pan Cakes. (no calories)!
My Halloween Table.
Lots of dollies found new loving homes!
My daughter Evon, she was my helper for the weekend.
Christie and I, we go back over 20 yrs. She's a beautiful person!
Everyone loved our Jewelery that was displayed on this old vintage broken chair.
Rita, snapped this pic of me at the photo wall, outside her booth. And I snapped one of her! She looked so cute in her new apron!
My good friend Pearl and her friend also, came by to visit me!
It was a great weekend visiting with my neighbors, Robin (the furniture Queen) she's a "hoot". And Abbey and Sara (Sweet Magnolia Farms) two fun ladies! Hope to see you all again at the December
Market Place.
It was a lot of work, but, well worth it!
Thanks, Christie and Rita and Dean!
XO
Peace,Love,Junk
Eloise

4 comments:

  1. Your stall was delightful, looks like it was fun even if it was hard work. I love the chair as a jewel display logvely ~ well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I can't spell tonight - sorry for the typo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog through pinterest! If I lived on the west coast, I would be in such trouble - your booth looked adorable! I love your faux cakes and blingy jewels.
    All the best ~ Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and tell you I wore my beautiful cuff yesterday and no less than 15 people complimented me! Even Sheryl at Whimzy said you should come teach it! You're fabulous darling!

    xo

    ReplyDelete