back ground

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hocus Pocus! My Little Friends!!!!

Is, everyone getting ready for the Magic of Halloween??? My granddaughters are talking about costumes so, I thought it was time to put out some Holiday Fright!!
This is the entry way table. The girls like to turn on the lights when they come over.
Come here "my little Pretties" look closer!
I've been on a roll, since the days have been cooler lately. And, there are more gals out there in blogger land getting in to the spirit too.
These things are in this little display case on the table I always fill it seasonally.
Can you make this out"? It's a glittered Witch hanging on the mirror.
A small witch in the cloche.
My daughter Erin surprised me with this lace pumpkin from Sweet Magnolia Farm, at the Vintage Market Place. Under the pumpkin, I added some used paper pages from a vintage book to use as dollies.
I made these quick and easy flags with vintage text,glued on a dowel and added trims with an embossed black cat,and crepe paper rosette. (Great party favor!email me if you have any ??'s.)
Well, I think that's all for now. I'm decorating my kitchen as we speak. So, I'll show some more pics soon!
If you haven't joined in on my giveaway! it ends on Sept. 30th. I'll draw the names (2) and post it on Oct 1st.
Have an Inspiring Blessed Week! My little faries.
Peace Love Junk,
XO
Eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment