back ground

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Come Sit on My Porch! & Creating!

Well, as I am still getting ready for next week (my boutique)! Sat. May 7th. Grab a friend and come on down! I've been sprucing up my porch and it's ready to Welcome You!
I couldn't resist a few scraps of burlap too! I gave new life to a vintage jewelery box. I'll start with the pics of the porch!

This is one of my favs! I picked up this Angel at "Rogers Gardens"
several years age. "Rogers Gardens" has amazing plants and garden
accessories!
OOps! it's out of order! I'm still learning and have a lot to learn! So, bare with me.

Now, the burlap stuff!
I added some burlap scraps and lace. I made the fufu tassel with silk scraps and added a fabric photo image. It has a great hot pink velvet lining.
And "Volia" it's done! It's available!
While watching one of my favorite shows "Dancing with the Stars") I'm hoping Kristi and Max win!! Anyway, I started making more of these fabric muslin and burlap roses, I can't stop making them! I add them to everything, pillows,cuffs,wreaths,cans and anything that needs a little extra! Here's another with guess what??
Well, before I close this post, I can't resist to share a pic of my grandaughter Sophie,we were leaving to school yesterday. Isn't she "yummy"???
Thank-you for visiting today! Have a great weekend, the weather will be great! As, always keep Creating,Junking & decorating!! That's what I'll be doing!!
Blessings!
Eloise

7 comments:

  1. It all looks amazing.. Your granddaughter is precious! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely coming this time. I need some of Linda's yummy for the boys. Everything looks lovely. I am spreading the word, watch out you may have a full house! Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a romantic porch, lovely project and adorable granddaughter! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your place Eloise! Love your goodies!! Burlap rocks!!
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eloise,
    I am now a follower, super blog. However, do not see an address for the boutique. where is it? Probably too far for me, but wanted to know. I live in the Pasadena area in CA also.
    hugs...
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to come see everything in person ~ it's all so fabulous!!

    xxoo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely porch and I haven't seen hot pink lining in a vintage jewelry box, how scumptous and your grand daughter gorgous.
    Creatively
    Tammie Moore

    ReplyDelete