back ground

Friday, May 6, 2011

I THINK I'M READY FOR TOMORROW!!!

Well, the day is almost here! We all have been busy creating and making pretties for our sale. The weather will be perfect! Below is a pic of my new "Junk Baby", that I made for myself. She will be here to "Welcome" you tomorrow!!
Doesn't she have the Sweetest smile???

This morning I went to the farmers market to buy strawberries, I made fresh strawberry bread for tomorrow.....

Yum,yum,can you smell it??? Come over tomorrow and taste it!!! I just had a slice, if I do say, it came out quite good!

I still have lots to do! better run!!!!!!!We are setting up tonite! all the gals are coming over.
As always, happy junking and creating!!
My Bliss!!
Eloise

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you and all the your things tomorrow! XO Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Eloise, I can smell the strawberry bread all the way to my house!! See you and all your treasures tomorrow morning!!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete