back ground

Monday, September 24, 2012

Summer is Gone and Fall is Here....

I know my post is late, but here are some pics of my booth at the Vintage Market Place. Let me just say that although it was really hot! all of our followers turned out to find some great treasures.
I love participating in this show all the vendors are soooo sweet and creative. Much thanks and hugs to Rita, Christie and Dean for all their hard work.
I love decorating these old suitcases and these are some of the last Roses from my garden. Sad to see them go.
Sorry, I forgot my camera that day, so, all my pics are from my phone. And I couldn't take photos of the other booths.
It was fun seeing friends and meeting new people. I won't be doing the Dec. show (sad face. But, I will be there shopping.
I'm gearing up for my little "Vintage Holiday Sale" at my home. Save the date Nov. 17th. I'll be emailing flyers out soon. A thank-you to my daughter Erin for helping out. And thanks to Jessica (Earth Cookie) for watching my booth while I went shopping a bit. Looking forward to all the Holidays, my favorite time of the year. Wishing you all Peace,love,Junk! Eloise

3 comments:

  1. Eloise .. your shop looked adorable ! you always have such sweet and unique pieces. I'm sure each buyer loves to go home with your beautiful one of a kind designs.

    We'll miss you selling in December but we're glad your coming to shop !

    Blessings and Hugs ..Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eloise!! Love your phtos...however so much better in person. Thanks again for being the greatest booth neighbor. I'll miss you in December but I'll be shopping at your boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your booth looks amazing and I just loved everything in it!

    ReplyDelete