back ground

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finishing Little Touches for the Vintage Mkt Place

I finally, finished this jumbo lamp shade to ad to this crystal lamp. I think it came out "pretty good", what do you think?
Everyone has been making such beautiful frills. I hope you all come out and visit us! Don't miss out.
And finally, I made all these "Bling Packs" for creating pretties. Also, these picture holders from vintage door knobs.
Keep the date saved and come out for a fun day, Sept. 7th and 8th. in beautiful Rainbow. Stop by and see me. Peace,love,Junk, Eloise

2 comments:

  1. Love your lamp shade! It is so lovely and feminine!! And those bling packets are awesome! They'll get scarfed right up!!
    Have a great week!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely!!! I hope it goes well!!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete