back ground

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Ghoulish Halloween Party!!!!

This past weekend on Sat. my daughter Erin, hosted our annual Halloween Creating Party!!  Six of us gals get together, and we all create a project and we kit  six projects for everyone.  When we are done for the night, ( it took us about six hours)!! We all come home with 6 finished projects!!!!  Ghoulish fun!!!
Our good friend and Linda (she's talented!) created this paper mache Pumpkin!!!
Jennifer, brought all this kit to create this black wreath and included all the images! Thanks, Jen!
Erin, provided all the trims to make this burlap banner!! Boo!  Thank you Erin for having us over! and the food was great!!yum! We had ham,roasted potatoes, salad & rolls. and dessert.
Evon, had us make this hanging Halloween Paper doll, very cute!
I made this paper halloween house and attached it to a scrabble tray. Everyone had different words and images!!
Pearl, kitted us this beautiful, mask with feathers handmade flowers, ribbons and trims!!
Thanks, Pearl, amazing!!
And here we are!! A fun filled nite with all our projects to take home and decorate!!
Last but not least, here are my two little goblins!! Sophie and Olivia! They love Halloween!!!!! Future little crafters. That's all for now! I have just started to decorate for  Christmas!~ I know, but I must get ready for my sale!! Don't forget Nov. 13th! That's why, I haven't been blogging!!  I'm busy crafting!!! Have a great weekend! and Happy Junking!!!
XOXO
Eloise





3 comments:

  1. Oh Eloise, how FUN!
    Thank you so much for taking a minute and sharing your wonderful night with us, everything looks beyond spectacular! What an incredible group of creative ladies you all are.
    Your little goblins are so precious! They are learning the art from the best.
    Where is your Christmas sale held, I would love to attend?!

    Hug, Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eloise ~ thanks for post comment on my blog ~ I know Robin and Pearl as well ~ Both are wonderful hearted ladies that what to love and support us students to learn ~ how awesome that you got to get them all day at your home ~ Look forward to meeting you, I have a feeling our paths will cross soon ~ Much Love to you daily Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! My friends look at me like I have 2 heads when I suggest something like this!

    ReplyDelete