back ground

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know who will be reading this, but this is my first post!!! yeah!! To let all you gals know out there, it has been difficult!!! As I am not, computer savvy , my son has put this together for me and I am happy with it!!!! I hope you enjoy it! These are some dolls that I have in my play room. I will try to post something at least every other day. I want to thank everyone that has encouraged me to pursue this blog. Many thanks to Rita of http://mammabellarte.blogspot.com/ for all her help and encouragement, my friend Linda (no blog yet!) my daughters and of course my son Eddie for all his help.
I am getting ready decorating for Halloween (spooky) this is the entry way of my home. I will add more photos in the next few days. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Byeeeeeee for now!
Junk Fairy

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!You did it and it will get easier. You will love to share and will give you the inspiration to create. Congratulations! Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto.. . OMG - Congrats!!! I love it, finally everyone can see and share in your amazing talent and creativity with all you do. Something I have always been blessed and lucky to be a part of. You will inspire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eloise, what a surprise! I'm so happy you have a blog too! I hope you will love it as much as I do. You have so much talent and creativity to share! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blogland Eloise! So excited you have a place to share all your creativity!!

    xxoo

    Kim

    ReplyDelete